Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the Premiership - And So It Begins

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=244651

Stupidly I thought it was only at the Amex where the home stands were packed with fans of Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool week-in-week-out.

Not at all. That photograph of the heroic Eric Cantona famously identifying a Palace hooligan using only his boot has at least four people in the immediate vicinity of Matthew "Off! Off! It's an early bath for you, Mr Cantona!" Simmonds wearing visible Man United merchandise.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I for one am not gonna give Palace any stick at the moment. They went up and have quite severe bragging rights over us once again.

Let's just concentrate on a season without them and hopefully pass them on the way up.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I for one am not gonna give Palace any stick at the moment. They went up and have quite severe bragging rights over us once again.

Let's just concentrate on a season without them and hopefully pass them on the way up.

100% this. Not sure how anyone can have the balls to even try and take the piss out of Palace in light of recent events.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

This, its not us playing Spurs at home first game of the season although it should be if Poyet had some balls just my opinion.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Is it April 1st??

Today, 02:04 PM

elgin eagle
waiting for saturdays

Hopefully we will sell enough season tickets for it not to be too much of an issue. If we can sell 33000 wembley tickets in 3 days we can sell 20,000 season tickets by the end of the summer, if they are priced sensibly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here