Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metallica!

Was East Preston but now gone west to bognor....will avoid getting sucked into the Fratton Vortex.

Metallica!

0 Not allowed!
    Bored of Gus topics, just listening to "One" by metallica. Is this the most beautifully crafted song of all time. Bloody fine tune!
    The bognor borders..reclaiming land for the Albion

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Agreed, it's a very good song. Shame Lars Ulrich is such a prize ****.
      Out Here In The Perimeter rcf0712's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      No it is not, you sir are quite deluded
      "My name is Exaybachay. He Who Talks Loud, Saying Nothing." (Nobody)
      Was East Preston but now gone west to bognor....will avoid getting sucked into the Fratton Vortex.

Re: Metallica!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by rcf0712 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No it is not, you sir are quite deluded
      Ok maybe I over egged the "all time" bit, but it is a fantastic bloody rock out!

Metallica!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thejackal View Post
      Agreed, it's a very good song. Shame Lars Ulrich is such a prize ****.
      You should watch Metallica live at download I think, with Joey Jordison of Slipknot filling in. As Lars was ill, so Metallica with no Lars, win win

Cracking drummer that Joey Jordison, I do like Lars though, he had flair in the 80's

Re: Metallica!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cars View Post
      You should watch Metallica live at download I think, with Joey Jordison of Slipknot filling in. As Lars was ill, so Metallica with no Lars, win win

Cracking drummer that Joey Jordison, I do like Lars though, he had flair in the 80's
      I will check that out thanks for the heads up!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Good shout. Its right up there with Fade to Black and Unforgiven. They've become a bit of a cabaret act these days and Hetfield carries himself about like more of a motivational speaker than a frontman, but their live shows still wipe the floor with the majority of other hard rock/metal acts around.
      (just sayin...)

0 Not allowed!
      Had my iPod on shuffle the other day and it chose Four Horsemen live in Paris. Now that's a song...
      "It all ended Hereford United 1, Brighton & Hove Albion 1. We've got dogs on the field, we've got Hereford fans coming across to attack the Brighton players, we've got riot police, we've got stewards, we've got everything here that football shouldn't have. The Brighton players have gone across to their fans, and Albion remain in the football league"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cars View Post

I was reluctant to post again as my first post in this thread, I noticed, was my 666th!...

Pretty bloody apposite on a Metallica thread if you ask me, my 666th post, but, yeah, now that I've accepted the fact that I will probably want to post again, I'll check that out too.

Thanks for the tip.

And, yes, Lars was flair in the '80s but he's been shown to be a full-on hypocrite. In their early days Metallica used to tell their fans to make copies of their albums and share them with their friends. That's one of the ways they got so big. Cut to 20 years later and he's personally suing Napster and other private individuals for sharing his music. You really want to sue your own fans for liking your music? Lars, that makes you an idiot.. and a hypocrite.

Metallica!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thejackal View Post
      I was reluctant to post again as my first post in this thread, I noticed, was my 666th!...

Pretty bloody apposite on a Metallica thread if you ask me, my 666th post, but, yeah, now that I've accepted the fact that I will probably want to post again, I'll check that out too.

Thanks for the tip.

And, yes, Lars was flair in the '80s but he's been shown to be a full-on hypocrite. In their early days Metallica used to tell their fans to make copies of their albums and share them with their friends. That's one of the ways they got so big. Cut to 20 years later and he's personally suing Napster and other private individuals for sharing his music. You really want to sue your own fans for liking your music? Lars, that makes you an idiot.. and a hypocrite.
      Agree with that completely, all about the money now....