Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Brighton on TV ?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Burnley v Bolton, Derby v Blackburn, QPR v Sheff Weds and Middlesbrough v Leicester are all more likely to be on TV opening weekend than what we are.

I expect Burnley v Bolton will be the Friday game with QPR v Wednesday as the Sunday game.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Burnley v Bolton, Derby v Blackburn, QPR v Sheff Weds and Middlesbrough v Leicester are all more likely to be on TV opening weekend than what we are.

I expect Burnley v Bolton will be the Friday game with QPR v Wednesday as the Sunday game.

Aren't those 2 part of the Football League celebrations thingy taking place on that Saturday? So they can't be moved. QPR V Wednesday is a good shout, but surely not Boro V Leicester with a quarter-empty Riverside as backdrop. Leeds on a Friday night would be ace (for watching in a pub!).

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Aren't those 2 part of the Football League celebrations thingy taking place on that Saturday? So they can't be moved. QPR V Wednesday is a good shout, but surely not Boro V Leicester with a quarter-empty Riverside as backdrop. Leeds on a Friday night would be ace (for watching in a pub!).

Burnley v Bolton is a derby game and likewise with the Derby v Blackburn game part of the 125 year anniversary thing. I suspect that they may both be televised as nothing was stated saying they have to kick-off at 3pm on the Saturday. QPR are the league's big attraction at the moment with Redknapp so can see that being on.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Leeds United V Brighton with the Poyet connection. I doubt if Sky Sports could resist this one if they can get him in the studio!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here