Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just to add insult to injury

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Having gone corporate for the first leg of the play off semi final, the only way we could get 16 of us in, I'm on Palace's mailing list, they have taken the time and trouble to send me their Premiership fixture list.

I replied with a prediction that I still think they will go down, and a request to be taken off their data base until such times as either a) the Albion play them again or b) Hell freezes over.

el punal

Having gone corporate for the first leg of the play off semi final, the only way we could get 16 of us in, I'm on Palace's mailing list, they have taken the time and trouble to send me their Premiership fixture list.

I replied with a prediction that I still think they will go down, and a request to be taken off their data base until such times as either a) the Albion play them again or b) Hell freezes over.

Well, if you're ever short of toilet paper . . .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Listening to the Palace fan behind me talk about the fixture list earlier today turned my stomach.

It really is going to take a VERY long time to get over that play off defeat. I had a great time in corporate at Selhurst, yet the truth is I don't even want to think about it anymore. :nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

That is no administrative error. That's plain rubbing your nose in it.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
They've been babbling on Twatter all day about the big clubs coming down. They seem to have forgotten the very real possibility of getting absolutely battered by each and every single one of them.

Even the not so big ones too......

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[tweet]347311499691311104[/tweet]

Palace 0 - 8 City
Brighton 5 - 0 Yeovil

:shrug:

Or more realistically, Palace will lose narrowly and we will win narrowly. But that's guesswork.

What isn't guesswork is @TheMajor will be wetting himself with excitement that the Palace crowd was about 1,000 lower than ours. :yawn:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Or more realistically, Palace will lose narrowly and we will win narrowly. But that's guesswork.

What isn't guesswork is @TheMajor will be wetting himself with excitement that the Palace crowd was about 1,000 lower than ours. :yawn:

Or, more realistically, Yeovil will manage a draw and Palace will get a last minute winner. :shootself

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Palace got twatted a few times in the Championship last season: Birmingham, Ipswich, us.

Console yourself with the thought that it's more than likely that they'll be on the wrong end of some large score lines next season.

dandy

Jan 23, 2012
Good luck to them, the better team won, the state that we are in, we would of been a laughing stock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here