Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
What does the future hold for our ginger friend:
Will he play for the first team next season?
Will we sell him on to another unfortunate club?
Will he run and tackle for once?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Well as he has been transfer listed for over 12 months surely he must be one of the first out the door when the new gaffer comes in. Hopefully he can go back to either Bristol City or Exeter.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
El-Abd had a renaissance under Poyet. There's no reason why players, such as Harley, who are talented, cannot step up to prove themselves...In fact, I think there are a number of fringe players who may be looking forward to working under a new manager...Lua Lua, CMS, JFC, Dunk are just four off the top of my head.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I seriously hope he doesnt get any where near the first team, lazy and useless the sooner we get a new manager in to get rid of him the better.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Lazy, slow, can't tackle.
The perfect midfield dynamo!!!!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
With only 16 fit players 3 of which are keepers as it stands we may be seeing alot of harley. Can he play left back?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I seem to be alone in rating Harley.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If he becomes a first team reg then I reckon we can look forward to fixtures against the likes of Shrewsbury, Orient and Walsall in season 14-15

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
He has talent no doubt about it. But his attitude is absolutely SHOCKING, lazy only scratches the surface frankly.

This. And he had the audacity to wear a HAT in training. For that alone he should be burnt at the stake.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's WWI and WWII all over again. As we will lose most of our players through this fiasco except Harley, the club will put an ad in The Argus asking any fans interested in trying out for the first team to turn up at The Amex for training. We'll have HB&B in goal, Meades Ball at right, centre and left back simultaneously, Ernest as THE ENTIRE midfield and Harley and Kev The Rev upfront in an odds-defying promotion winning season with substitute dougdeep coming off the bench to score a last minute Wembley winner and break Yeovil hearts.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
He deserves a chance - any right minded individual who wants to further their career will fight for a chance to prove their ability.

Do you think he wants to be a Champ player - or a permanently transfer listed non-player?

I hope he steps up and shows us why we spunked good cash on him.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
It seems so long since I've seen him play I can hardly remember anything about his game. I remember that free kick ... and that penalty. Very little else.

Is it possible we've misjudged him? Or that he's improved a great deal?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here