Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Green Party...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Is your answer:
***not solely at fault here. All other parties who either failed to act (Labour & Tories) or helped it though this time (Tories and Greens), the overpaid bin men who seem to strike at the drop of a hat. The argus. NSC who love a cheap scapegoat. Erm anyone else?***

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
You didn't say please, you weren't wearing a safety hat, you appear to use fossil fuels and I'm damn sure you own a motor vehicle. Disgraceful text.

But to your point, the Green Party will always be the most popular party on Question Time because they will always construct an impossible world. For me, if the doorbell rings with two people then at least I can read the Watchtower, if it's one then I end up with a free dolphin fed on Quorn.

Life isn't so obvious and to bring a desire into mainstream politics is mis-guided. If an F1 car can crash at 170 mph and the driver walk away, why not make all cars from carbon fibre and all crash barriers of rubber. We lose several thousand people a year when we could stop it immediately. We don't because we can't afford it.

To vote green is to turn your back on reality and hope it goes away. So without asterisks, fair point.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Is your answer:
***not solely at fault here. All other parties who either failed to act (Labour & Tories) or helped it though this time (Tories and Greens), the overpaid bin men who seem to strike at the drop of a hat. The argus. NSC who love a cheap scapegoat. Erm anyone else?***

It's that **** Paul Barber's fault!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
At least the Green Party stand for something, under these duplicitous political times that is a rare thing and something that we in Brighton should be proud of.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
At least the Green Party stand for something, under these duplicitous political times that is a rare thing and something that we in Brighton should be proud of.

im not sure anyone should be proud of a party that stands for screwing everyone

oh if only David Icke was still their spokesperson..........at least it would be fun watching their eventual demise.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011

oh if only David Icke was still their spokesperson..........at least it would be fun watching their eventual demise.

And in glorious turquoise rather than green.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Brilliantly balanced response!

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
You didn't say please, you weren't wearing a safety hat, you appear to use fossil fuels and I'm damn sure you own a motor vehicle. Disgraceful text.

But to your point, the Green Party will always be the most popular party on Question Time because they will always construct an impossible world. For me, if the doorbell rings with two people then at least I can read the Watchtower, if it's one then I end up with a free dolphin fed on Quorn.

Life isn't so obvious and to bring a desire into mainstream politics is mis-guided. If an F1 car can crash at 170 mph and the driver walk away, why not make all cars from carbon fibre and all crash barriers of rubber. We lose several thousand people a year when we could stop it immediately. We don't because we can't afford it.

To vote green is to turn your back on reality and hope it goes away. So without asterisks, fair point.

I like your train of thought and agree tend to agree its not sustainable

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
i thought so,but dont tell anyone.There are actually people out there in the community(unsupervised) that believe the Green Party in 2013 is a viable political option.Long live democracy!

There are a lot of quite dim people out there sadly.

The last thing we need is a load of incompetent Marxists operating on politics of spite running our council.

But that's what we asked for, and that's what we got.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There are a lot of quite dim people out there sadly.

The last thing we need is a load of incompetent Marxists operating on politics of spite running our council.

But that's what we asked for, and that's what we got.

crikey........dont tell the truth FFS.......you will get shafted by the guardianista green brigade

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
I don't think the Green party themselves are *****, but the moron students that voted for them and subsequently disappeared on post-graduation sustainable initiative gap yahs have a lot to answer for

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If the stars were blanking out "shambles" I'd agree but I think there aren't enough of them!

The current situation in town is what happens when you get a lot of nice, well meaning, ideological but utterly incompetent pub bores led by an ego maniac. Roll on next election.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am not a fan of the Green Party but I care about our planet we can all help protect it by supporting recycling using compost bins use water buts buy locally try not to drive when you could cycle or walk try not accept plastic bags in shops, many other things we could do. Please add to the list.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am not a fan of the Green Party but I care about our planet we can all help protect it by supporting recycling using compost bins use water buts buy locally try not to drive when you could cycle or walk try not accept plastic bags in shops, many other things we could do. Please add to the list.

Also this. I walk / cycle, recycle and shop locally wherever possible AND I read The Guardian but I wouldn't vote Green if you put a gun to my head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here