The Green Party...

0 Not allowed!
    Are ***** ...

Discuss...

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Is your answer:
      ***not solely at fault here. All other parties who either failed to act (Labour & Tories) or helped it though this time (Tories and Greens), the overpaid bin men who seem to strike at the drop of a hat. The argus. NSC who love a cheap scapegoat. Erm anyone else?***

0 Not allowed!
      You didn't say please, you weren't wearing a safety hat, you appear to use fossil fuels and I'm damn sure you own a motor vehicle. Disgraceful text.

But to your point, the Green Party will always be the most popular party on Question Time because they will always construct an impossible world. For me, if the doorbell rings with two people then at least I can read the Watchtower, if it's one then I end up with a free dolphin fed on Quorn.

Life isn't so obvious and to bring a desire into mainstream politics is mis-guided. If an F1 car can crash at 170 mph and the driver walk away, why not make all cars from carbon fibre and all crash barriers of rubber. We lose several thousand people a year when we could stop it immediately. We don't because we can't afford it.

To vote green is to turn your back on reality and hope it goes away. So without asterisks, fair point.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albumen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is your answer:
      ***not solely at fault here. All other parties who either failed to act (Labour & Tories) or helped it though this time (Tories and Greens), the overpaid bin men who seem to strike at the drop of a hat. The argus. NSC who love a cheap scapegoat. Erm anyone else?***
      It's that **** Paul Barber's fault!

0 Not allowed!
      The WASTE party in more ways than one.

0 Not allowed!
      we've definitely had bin strikes before under different parties...i'm sure of it
      I hate the Daily Mail Doc Lynam's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      At least the Green Party stand for something, under these duplicitous political times that is a rare thing and something that we in Brighton should be proud of.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc Lynam View Post
      At least the Green Party stand for something, under these duplicitous political times that is a rare thing and something that we in Brighton should be proud of.
      im not sure anyone should be proud of a party that stands for screwing everyone

oh if only David Icke was still their spokesperson..........at least it would be fun watching their eventual demise.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post

oh if only David Icke was still their spokesperson..........at least it would be fun watching their eventual demise.
      And in glorious turquoise rather than green.
      I hate the Daily Mail Doc Lynam's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post

Brilliantly balanced response!