Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did Tony Bloom make a mistake ...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Nobody knows, do they?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Not if he gets £2.5m out of him for breach of contract!!???

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Let me look into my crystal ball

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably the right move given circumstances and goals at the time ???

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Who would of thought we would of wanted Gus out though? We all thought he would probably leave us for a bigger club meaning a decent payout.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think tb is beyond criticism of this. His appt of poyet was a master stroke. The right man at the right time. He gave us a footballing identity, it was great to watch and if we are honest, possibly the best style we will ever see from our team. What the club has achieved ( promotion, cup ties, seat sales etc ) is in no small part down to that decision. We have benefited from his salarynmanyntimes over. Could someone cheaper have done better? We might never know ( or we may be about to find out ).

I am so proud that my son has grown up watching us play the way we have and has been grounded in the art of passing football.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I think tb is beyond criticism of this. His appt of poyet was a master stroke. The right man at the right time. He gave us a footballing identity, it was great to watch and if we are honest, possibly the best style we will ever see from our team. What the club has achieved ( promotion, cup ties, seat sales etc ) is in no small part down to that decision. We have benefited from his salarynmanyntimes over. Could someone cheaper have done better? We might never know ( or we may be about to find out ).

I am so proud that my son has grown up watching us play the way we have and has been grounded in the art of passing football.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here