Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anything

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
Is there ever gonna b anything of genuine interest to a Brighton fan in here other than the normal total bullshit that always appears on here!!!! I do truly believe that the genuine Brighton fan has had enough of the shit that appears on here !!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
No !!! !!

Is there ever gonna b anything of genuine interest to a Brighton fan in here other than the normal total bullshit that always appears on here!!!! I do truly believe that the genuine Brighton fan has had enough of the shit that appears on here !!!

Ernest put up some bus pictures a few days ago, including some colour ones of trolleybuses at the Old Steine. I found them fascinating although I won't presume to speak for other posters on this.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
OK, have a look at this Brighton image...

keepbritaintidy1.jpg

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011

Frustration does reach unbelievable levels sometimes, but what do you do? Walk away and kick the dog .....or remember that all it takes is good men to be silent for the bad people to win. So I write, sometimes with irony, sometimes with an observation, and most times in absolute disbelief in certain responses. But i keep writing. Lot of good genuine folks out there.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Frustration does reach unbelievable levels sometimes, but what do you do? Walk away and kick the dog .....or remember that all it takes is good men to be silent for the bad people to win. So I write, sometimes with irony, sometimes with an observation, and most times in absolute disbelief in certain responses. But i keep writing. Lot of good genuine folks out there.

And if it is of interest, lemmings don't commit suicide. A camera crew filming their migration, inadvertently forced them over a cliff. To cover themselves and to save a court case they came up with a narrative suggesting they did it every year.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
If you've had all your money nicked in Cairo, and you have to get public transport to see the Pyramids rather than a taxi. Don't what ever you do get off the bus when you see the pyramids as you will be over a mile away and will have to walk the rest of the way in the stifling heat. They are much bigger than they seem, that's all.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
There were more years between the Triceratops and the T Rex than there were between the T Rex and humans. Genuinely interesting.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
The B-2 Spirit, stealth bomber, was so well drawn by a UFOlogist before we were allowed to know it existed, that the USAF, invented stories in the media to perpetuate the alien invasion theory.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here