Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixture list day, anyone know anything?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It WON'T be Burnley,Blackburn, Bolton or Derby away.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
We will have 23 home games and 23 away, we will not be at home on the first day of the season or on Boxing Day,

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think I must be the only person who's not bothered about the fixture list. I know exactly who we'll be playing, the only thing that's still up in the air is when we play them. It's not like there are any exciting new away trips. Bournemouth? Meh.

My only interest lies in getting the games in the diary so I can submit leave requests for a few Saturdays before the resident office Chelsea ST holder does the same...

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I think I must be the only person who's not bothered about the fixture list. I know exactly who we'll be playing, the only thing that's still up in the air is when we play them. It's not like there are any exciting new away trips. Bournemouth? Meh.

My only interest lies in getting the games in the diary so I can submit leave requests for a few Saturdays before the resident office Chelsea ST holder does the same...

I'm pretty sure that someone called hull away last season, certain that it was an open secret we would have Doncaster at home the season before and I seem to remember it being a certainty that we would play away at Swindon the season before that!

Someone knows what the first game will be... I actually do hope it's Bournemouth! Last time I went there we lost (2003?)

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
ipswich have requested an away game so wont be them and sheff wed are away as sheff utd are at home

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
ipswich have requested an away game so wont be them and sheff wed are away as sheff utd are at home#

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I'm hoping for Watford. They probably won't be ready for the start of the season and it's not too far away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here