Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone see the poetry in the binmen vs council and Gus vs club?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's a rather depressing poem.

Just as we see rubbish piling up in the streets and our elected leaders unable to enter into negotiations with a union hellbent on leading its members towards ongoing strike, so we also have our present board - the guardians of our club - hell bent on taking legal action against its former manager who in turn is being advised by people like the LMA who are hell bent on rattling the sabre of managers.

Who will give in first?

Binmen
Albion
Gus
LMA
Council

No poll required. Perhaps Gus and the binmen should join forces?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Maybe not, but can you see the poetry in THIS:

Be a great replacement in all honesty.
Not sure why anyone doubts his coaching ability.
Barcelona second string. Tipped for the top job there. Took a team that finished 6th to the title in 1st season abroad.
Spanish players would love it.
Contacts would be very good.
Could see a couple borrowed from the Barcelona B set up.
Top choice and much better than anyone else on that list.
God forbid anyone but harry.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The irony is that one set of SEAGULLS are absolutely loving it at the moment, whereas for the other set its a terrible time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here ion Faversham the binmen are OK, except they keep breaking the bin insert we use to recycle our wine bottles. I say 'we' . . . .

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Here ion Faversham the binmen are OK, except they keep breaking the bin insert we use to recycle our wine bottles. I say 'we' . . . .

I've just got my new bin inserts - tremendously exciting times here in East Kent. Great news that they are collecting glass now - used to go to a recycling place once every six months feeling like an alcoholic as I reeled off bottle after bottle...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here