Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard any transfer rumours?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
By this time we have normally been linked with half of Europe. As long as this is all resolved by the start of July I think we will be fine. But if it rumbles on past that, it's a worry.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
It will be a nice change to think about footie matters rather than all the other stuff around the Club. The annual speculation about Forlan, Owen etc will be light relief.

I am quietly hoping that Tony Bloom has plan B ready to swing into action.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
GK122_10_Sheet_Nigel_Mercer.jpg

Letraset.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I heard that we are going to wait until all the quality, expensive players are taken and then SWOOP for the dregs. Think of the money we'll save.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
FECK. I'd forgotten all about Letraset!! I spent literally minutes of my childhood having fun with Letraset.

I used to use it before CAD came along when drawing buildings for design, concepts and planning applications. We used to have letrasets custom made for things like Nissan (Datsun), Citroen, and a number of other motor dealer franchise networks, logos and fonts. Oh Illustrator and AutoCad made a huge difference.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not players but I heard Gus and Barber aren't seeing eye to eye at the moment. It's probably something and nothing though!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here