Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

positive note

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What's Leo gonna be like with a full pre season....

It's going to be a cracking season. I can feel it in my bones. This saga will be a long forgotten memory. This is the best time for this to happen. Nothing meaningful ever really happens in June anyway - everyone is on holiday.

Leo is going to be a beast next season. Spanish Dave will be back. It's going to be great. From the ashes of a managerial debacle will rise a season to remember!!! :albion:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I agree, regardless of our next manager these two will do a great job.

My only concern is, can we keep them? Gus was the deciding factor getting them here in the first place.

It's not up whether they're loyal to Gus or not; they're under contract. CMS has 2 seasons; Leo has 3. So yes we will keep them unless we get offered some serious cash.

Besides, I doubt either of them appreciated Gus's defensive tactics and being stuck up front alone every game.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
If he doesn't get poached, in a word, unstoppable - the Championship Golden Boot (if such a thing exists) will be his for the taking.

D

Deleted member 2719

With our current squad i could get us to the Prem, give me a go Tony and i would man hug Vicente not ridicule him.

I also DO have Blue and White blood.

Leo is a lion.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here