Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talk Sport on Gus

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Talk Sport will be talking about what's going on at Brighton in the next hour.

That is all!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Talk Sport will be talking about what's going on at Brighton in the next hour.

That is all!

They said that a few weeks ago on H&J , then ended up talking to Tony Cottee instead about the Moose wearing a tight fitting West Ham shirt.

Riveting it was...........:tosser:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
They said that a few weeks ago on H&J , then ended up talking to Tony Cottee instead about the Moose wearing a tight fitting West Ham shirt.

Riveting it was...........:tosser:

Given that hawksbee and Jacobs script write for harry hills tv burp, I hope it ends up like this.

Well I like tony bloom, but I also like Gus poyet. But whose gonna win. There's only one way to find out

Fiiiiiiggggghhhhttt

Lets face it, it can't be any less dignified than what going on now.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
.....almost certainly a random set of emotive comments something like "kick in the teeth for Gus after everything he has done for the club......"

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Keep us posted won't you?

D

Deleted member 22389

Well I'm waiting..... Talk Sport are terrible at time keeping. Be lucky if it even comes on.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Andy Jacobs is a total elitist prat, who knows nothing about nothing unless it's connected with the prem and Chelsea and even then he is not interested in the lesser teams in the prem. Couple of seasons ago he said the FA Cup should be seeded so we never have a championship club in the final again. Of course he didn't realize that most of his so called, top clubs had been knocked out by lower opposition anyway....It will all be Gus is wonderful and what a shocking way to be treated after all he has done, when they couldn't even name half our team or what they cost. Durham is the only jock on that station who has got a scooby about things outside the prem and he said weeks ago, he can't see what all the fuss is about over Poyet because with what he has had, he has been very average.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Their show is a witty breath of fresh air compared to the 4pm to 7pm slot in my humble opinion. Neither of them take themselves too seriously.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Andy Jacobs is a total elitist prat, who knows nothing about nothing unless it's connected with the prem and Chelsea and even then he is not interested in the lesser teams in the prem. Couple of seasons ago he said the FA Cup should be seeded so we never have a championship club in the final again. Of course he didn't realize that most of his so called, top clubs had been knocked out by lower opposition anyway....It will all be Gus is wonderful and what a shocking way to be treated after all he has done, when they couldn't even name half our team or what they cost. Durham is the only jock on that station who has got a scooby about things outside the prem and he said weeks ago, he can't see what all the fuss is about over Poyet because with what he has had, he has been very average.

Durham is a narrow minded, opinionated tosser. The closest he'll ever get to having a scooby is if someone chucks him a biscuit.

D

Deleted member 22389

Nothing so far, unless I missed it in the 20 seconds I went to get a coffee

This is why I know longer listen to talksport. Station was excellent when they John Gaunt on in the day time. When he got the boot they got the other guy in. He finally got the boot to be replaced with keys and grey. That is when I turned off. I'm giving them a second chance today just to see if they have changed. Wasted 35 mins waiting for them to talk about our situation. 6 minutes remaining....

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Durham is a narrow minded, opinionated tosser. The closest he'll ever get to having a scooby is if someone chucks him a biscuit.

Agreed. It's all a load of devils advocate BS. Designed to make a number of fans(mostly bone-heads) from said club ring up and vent their anger, on premium phone lines. An exhausted format.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

So getting us out of the rear end of League 1 in his first season, winning it in the next, finishing 10th in our first season back in the championship and then making the play-offs the season after has all been "average" :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 22389

Well did anyone hear anything because I didn't. What's fing new with that heap of shit radio station. The sooner it goes off air the better.

D

Deleted member 22389

Sorry people, i've just wasted an hour of my time and yours.

Don't worry about it, I didn't expect anything different from that crappy station if I am honest with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here