Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taricco - back at work?

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
As his suspension has been lifted and as far as we know he's back from his hols, has he actually returned to work? If so, what is he doing with Gus still suspended?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm sure he's technically reported for work, but there really is not alot for him to do, so he is probably being allowed to 'work from home' this week.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I assume the first week or so post the break will be getting the players fitness back, we have a number of employees who look after fitness and conditioning. I guess if he is back in the 'office' Tanno will be working with them to sort out the training plans for the players.

I doubt Gus wouldn't have much input into that even if he was about.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Mr Tarrico and Mr Poyet are basically joined at hip so it is almost certain that they will team up at Poyet's next job. Therefore the club, in reinstating Tarrico, are forcing him to resign rather than sack him at the clubs cost.

....maybe.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'm sure he's technically reported for work, but there really is not alot for him to do, so he is probably being allowed to 'work from home' this week.

Not a lot to do, how do you cone to that conclusion, magic mushrooms?.....there is probably more for him to do this time of the year than at any other time of the year,.....recruitment plans, training plans, injury updates, pr work etc etc.........

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
3049852.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Not a lot to do, how do you cone to that conclusion, magic mushrooms?.....there is probably more for him to do this time of the year than at any other time of the year,.....recruitment plans, training plans, injury updates, pr work etc etc.........

Correct....my source tells me that he is back in situ preparing for the new season. Dealing with plans for new players, training programmes, planning Spain etc ( Mind you, my source is notoriously unreliable! )

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
As his suspension has been lifted and as far as we know he's back from his hols, has he actually returned to work? If so, what is he doing with Gus still suspended?

Ring HR at the club if you are so concerned. Why are you so worried about what he's doing?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Joined at the hip or not, the bloke has been cleared and is under contract so expected to do his job. Given that his job is Assistant Manager then in Gus's absence he'll no doubt be doing some of Gus's work. It would be slightly surreal allowing him full contact with the players prior to his mate Gus having his disciplinary hearing and very awkward for the players I imagine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here