Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The Club V Poyet POLL***

What do you think will be the outcom of the investigation??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
What hasn't been done yet that I thought might be interesting is to have a simple poll regarding the outcome of the investigation. We have now heard if somewhat briefly from both parties, making it possible to come to some sort of ill informed conclusions.

So what do you think will be the result of the investigation, remember it's not what you want to happen; just your gut feeling on what the actually outcome will be?

I've left the options relatively basic and appreciate the options might be a little broad for the spectrum of opinions but try your best.

Probably best to keep discussion on the outcome to a minimum for Bozza's sake!

Aug 23, 2011
i doubt he'll be guilty of everything but its the major charges (whatever they are) that are important not the minor ones but for it to have gone on so long both parties must be fairly sure of their stance. I have no idea what will happen but i hope the truth will out.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We'll never know!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Personally, I'd prefer he was found guilty of enough to sack him (disclosed or not) only because it would probably be the quickest, most flavourable outcome to the club.

IMHO he'll be cleared of doing anything wrong.

Aug 23, 2011
Does it really matter that this point, I doubt we'll find out the details, let's just get it done and move on. I reckon this is a ploy by TB to keep people busy during the off-season and to stop NSC going quiet.

ah its a genuis masterstroke to put all the other teams on the backfoot and whats really been happening is sorting out our new signings whilst the rest of the football world think we are in a mess and at the start of next season when Poyet comes back the other teams will be shocked at how good we are and TB and GP will be best mates

It's a total kangaroo court designed to avoid paying him his contractual due, course he'll be found guilty. Then it will go to the courts, unless and until Gus's next employer chucks money to solve it all.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It's a total kangaroo court designed to avoid paying him his contractual due, course he'll be found guilty. Then it will go to the courts, unless and until Gus's next employer chucks money to solve it all.

this
and that in two sentences

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
We obviously don't know what the charges against him are, but for the club to have produced over 500 pages I am sure they are confident that at least one of the points will stick. I just want this over. I will always like Gus for what he has done for the club, but he was never going to be here forever, the club (hopefully) will.

Even if Gus is found guilty of all and sacked, it will be an incredibly interesting read in his autobiography in a few years. I feel that this may be the only time that we hear a decent amount of the truth.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if he has told the lads that most of them will be let go and he will not be the manager next season 20 minutes before kick off at the amex ,against our bitterest rivals ,in a play off for 120 million quid....then i say to him ..offsky

if he hasn't........i still love him and want him to stay .will we ever know.........sooner the better either way , just get on with it. ffs.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
if he has told the lads that most of them will be let go and he will not be the manager next season 20 minutes before kick off at the amex ,against our bitterest rivals ,in a play off for 120 million quid....then i say to him ..offsky

if he hasn't........i still love him and want him to stay .will we ever know.........sooner the better either way , just get on with it. ffs.

Where on earth does that come from :lolol:

We won't be told much, we haven't really found out what happened with Wilkins sacking all those years ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here