Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

err......500 pages?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
this really has got my goat.

a club i loved for all my life now tries to get rid of managers with 500 (five hundred) page legal dossiers on wrong doings......that still are not known or proved.

it's not the way, its all too corporate........where has my football club gone?

tip1: don't give managers massive compo clauses in their contracts.
tip2: don't employ somone to CEO the club if he and the manager hate eachother from the past.
tip3: keeping fans / customers / employers in the dark for weeks over big issues is suicide, it doesn't matter what f00king pie or what new kit is coming.....or what 4 course meal is coming in the east stand.

500 pages......what a bunch of clowns....this 500 pages can't be that good or they would have already sacked him!

page 345: Gus once did not wash up his mug in the kitchem
page 388: Gus once cheated in a 5-a-side by doing a handball and playing on.
page 466: Gus once told Harley he was "a pile of dog shit and an embarrasment."
page 477: Gus once said in a team talk, "dont pass the halfway line until 60 minutes, and if you go 0-1 down, give up and show limp wristedness."

any more?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

a club i loved for all my life now tries to get rid of managers with 500 (five hundred) page legal dossiers on wrong doings......that still are not known or proved.

tip2: don't employ somone to CEO the club if he and the manager hate eachother from the past.
tip3: keeping fans / customers / employers in the dark for weeks over big issues is suicide, it doesn't matter what f00king pie or what new kit is coming.....or what 4 course meal is coming in the east stand.

500 pages......what a bunch of clowns....this 500 pages can't be that good or they would have already sacked him!

page 466: Gus once told Harley he was "a pile of dog shit and an embarrasment.

any more?
this is a question I have been asking for some time

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
This would have fitted nicely in the LMA thread.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yesterday you started a thread with a list of (wild and inaccurate) accusations at Gus, now you're starting a thread having a pop at the club for listing accusations?

Make your mind up.

And stop creating pointless threads.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Good thread. There's nowhere else on the internet I can think of where that post would fit better than in it's own new thread on North Stand Chat.
Superb work. :thumbsup:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Yesterday you started a thread with a list of (wild and inaccurate) accusations at Gus, now you're starting a thread having a pop at the club for listing accusations?

Make your mind up.

And stop creating pointless threads.

it's both - gus is a knob, so is the club......it's not mutually exclusive.....one or the other.

both are idiots at the moment!!!!!

if you think this is a pointless thread, i suggest you hang around this site for an hour and get counting.......you read it, so what does that make you?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham

page 466: Gus once told Harley he was "a pile of dog shit and an embarrasment."
page 477: Gus once said in a team talk, "dont pass the halfway line until 60 minutes, and if you go 0-1 down, give up and show limp wristedness."

any more?

I get your frustration but seriously...

Working in personnel I have been through a number of hearings where the submissions ran into 2000 pages and we were not likely to lose millions if we got it wrong. Would you have been happy if the allegations had been on the back of a fag packet for ease?

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Write your feelings down in a limerick!

The was a manager named Gus
who created a whole lot of fuss
when promotion was missed
and Barber got pissed
so told him to get on the bus

Last edited:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
there were no sages,
for the 500 pages,
that tried to oust gus - without any fuss.

it got messy and legal,
barber tried to be regal,
he pulled the wool over our eyes - as we only heard about the new pies.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
With some of the shite gus has come out with the last couple of years im surprised its only 500 pages

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
where has my football club gone?
Drive on the A27 towards Lewes, and just opposite Stanmer Park, you'll see a big new shinny building with a big Brighton badge slapped on the side of it. That's where you'll find them :flounce::flounce::flounce:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It's 500 pages, but 470 of those are pictures Charlie drew Gus with his new crayons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here