Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV bringing back Birds of a Feather

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was on BBC before.

The programme that disproved the theory that (at that time) all BBC comedy is funny. At least we will still get "Life of Riley", "The Wright Way" and "Mrs Brown's Boys" on BBC.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I honestly thought it was a drama growing up. You're telling me it was a comedy?

So who's playing what parts. Will not be watching (now more than 4 channels and I have a life (sort of)) just intrigued

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
another one for 'i thought it was a drama'.

whoops

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
BBC has some serious shit on TV.

'Not going out' being another pile of crap.

That show is woeful. The guy who stars in it should be a redcoat in Butlins. Terrible gubbins.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd be very happy to see another series of Brush Strokes. Perhaps with Jacko and Elmo living homelessly now - Jacko completely hairless and still attempting to gain flange whilst keeping his lucky paintcrush in the workman pocket of his beltless debonair trousers, whilst Elmo is a purely deranged alcoholic who showers in the Kraschev vodka he pilfers from local short-manned Costcutters and parades the streets of Surrey in two sports bras, camping outside of the building that was once his unsuccessful bar. Jacko still has hopes to topple the business empire of the Bainbridges.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I think the BBC should start mashing programmes starring the same actors together - for instance, Robert Lindsay could play a character who goes through a harrowing breakdown after trying to reconcile his youthful pomp as a political firebrand with his middle-aged career as a dentist, realising he sold out all the principles he had in exchange for an upper-middle class house in suburbia with his unbearable family.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The programme that disproved the theory that (at that time) all BBC comedy is funny. At least we will still get "Life of Riley", "The Wright Way" and "Mrs Brown's Boys" on BBC.

:D and don't forget "Miranda" , "Him and Her" and the other shite the Beeb have served up recently.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Birds+of+a+Feather+TV+Show[1].jpg

y, m, n

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here