Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am outta here...... for two weeks.... and when I get back......

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am off on Holidays for two weeks I leave the country at 6.30am, I will not pick up a paper or look on the internet and when I get back I want this whole mess cleared up.....

understood..... :)

Chance will be a fine thing.... :dunce:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
More willpower than me, Well done. Enjoy your hol's!

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just got back from Bali yesterday, was away just over two weeks, was certain upon leaving that all would be resolved by the time got back
How wrong I was

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Just got back from Bali yesterday, was away just over two weeks, was certain upon leaving that all would be resolved by the time got back
How wrong I was

Two weeks ago the board was full of people telling other posters to be patient and stop panicking because Bloom will get it sorted, Well we're still waiting and the clock is still ticking but we don't seem to be any nearer to getting it sorted. My main concern is we'll be starting pre-season training and the friendlies with no manager in place and a shortage of players which is no way to start preparing for next season.
I hope you had a good holiday by the way.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Two weeks ago the board was full of people telling other posters to be patient and stop panicking because Bloom will get it sorted, Well we're still waiting and the clock is still ticking but we don't seem to be any nearer to getting it sorted. My main concern is we'll be starting pre-season training and the friendlies with no manager in place and a shortage of players which is no way to start preparing for next season.
I hope you had a good holiday by the way.

Not just no manager in place, no manager's mate and no "first team coach". I guess Barber could take the training!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not just no manager in place, no manager's mate and no "first team coach". I guess Barber could take the training!

It's all a big mess and the first pre-season friendly is only two and a half weeks away, Not that picking a team for it will be that difficult based on the size of the squad we have at the moment.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I am off on Holidays for two weeks I leave the country at 6.30am, I will not pick up a paper or look on the internet and when I get back I want this whole mess cleared up.....

understood..... :)

Chance will be a fine thing.... :dunce:

Have a good holiday. We will be managerless when you get back. That's it.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well just got back and I kept to my word did not buy a British paper or look on the net, I had a peek at the back page of the Argus at Gatwick and no headlines so did not bother buying it, just looking at this page it appears Oscar is in charge correct ? prey tell me what has gone on save me the trouble of trawling through NSC please.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Poyet was sacked. He found out (allegedly) live on TV. Some believe him, some don't. The club says he was already aware. Gus has said he will appeal. Tano has left through mutual consent. Charlie still suspended and yes, Oscar is now in charge.

Think that sums it up.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well just got back and I kept to my word did not buy a British paper or look on the net, I had a peek at the back page of the Argus at Gatwick and no headlines so did not bother buying it, just looking at this page it appears Oscar is in charge correct ? prey tell me what has gone on save me the trouble of trawling through NSC please.

You missed Gus winning an Oscar for being sacked 'live on bbc'
And us winning a better Oscar.
And a couple threads about a bust-up in the changing rooms after the Palace game.
Vulture being banned again.
Rumours that we're after Gerard Deulofeu.
And £800k for Stephen Dobbie.
Oh and Tanno's gone too. And Calderon's arse is a no-go area.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
I guess the most relevant phrase to use is 'Evolution not Revolution', as someone has already put elsewhere.

Negatives aside now, Exciting times beckon. A fully fledged Barcelona informed philosophy, groundbreaking coaching analysis/implementation, Oscar being excited by what he's seen so far this last couple of days (player quality), & the promise of some good weather!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
And Bournemouth have signed medium_index1.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here