Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it possible we have been hoodwinked???

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
I ask in all seriousness, is it at all possible that we the fans have been 'hoodwinked' here?

The season ticket renewals took place this year earlier than usual, which made me suspicious at the time, and of course the club was riding the potential wave of promotion through the play-offs at the time.

Is it feasible that 'somebody' knew this was all going to blow up, and decided to get monies in before all this bad news came to light?

I expect to be flamed here, but just genuinely ask the question "is history repeating itself?"

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Season tickets are on a rolling 12 month DD. Therefore they can't have commenced earlier. I'd have noticed if 2 payments had come out of my account in the same month!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
very, very slightly Machiavellian what do you think this club is
Oh hang on a minute

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I expect to be flamed here, but just genuinely ask the question "is history repeating itself?"

I would say yes, so long as there's a zeppelin hanger-cum-block-of-luxury flats planned for the present location of the Amex, and ads have started appearing in trade journals soliciting bids to tear the present stadium down....

It's a manager flap. It's not Armageddon. Doesn't Newcastle have three of these every two years or so?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes. But eesa complicated

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Season tickets are on a rolling 12 month DD. Therefore they can't have commenced earlier. I'd have noticed if 2 payments had come out of my account in the same month!

not for everyone, I paid for both of mine in one go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here