Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does Gus lie now, on the all time Albion hate list...?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Below Archer obviously but surely now above Norman Baker - at least he turned up at meetings!!

Who else is he now above? Mark Farrington? Scott McGleish?!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Why would you hate him, he is in dispute with the club and his legal counsel adviced him not to turn up. All the people you mentioned achieved nothing for the club. I am gutted it has ended so messily and there is no way back for Poyet, just want it sorted so we can get on with planning for next season.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Below Archer obviously but surely now above Norman Baker - at least he turned up at meetings!!

Who else is he now above? Mark Farrington? Scott McGleish?!

You mean the same Norman Baker that nearly destroyed the club ? Get over yourself !

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't hate him at all. Took us to the Championship playing great football, all he is doing is looking after his own interests at the expense of ours......

Wish he'd leave though so we can move on....

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Er, if he's on anyone's "hate list" before we even know any facts, they need sectioning.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just asking a question boys, no need to "get over myself" whatever that means!! Partly in jest though I have to say Poyet is really trashing what should have been a go with our blessing legacy which I always thought he would have. Maybe change word hate for dislike but you get my drift. If you don't, you're as stupid as the OP ;)

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just asking a question boys, no need to "get over myself" whatever that means!! Partly in jest though I have to say Poyet is really trashing what should have been a go with our blessing legacy which I always thought he would have. Maybe change word hate for dislike but you get my drift. If you don't, you're as stupid as the OP ;)

I don't understand how anyone can hate him until we know what it is he is alleged to have done. Everything he's done since then will have been on the advice of his legal team, and who would go against that?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Er, if he's on anyone's "hate list" before we even know any facts, they need sectioning.

ERM!!
there is a herd of men in white coats coming over the hill

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I don't understand how anyone can hate him until we know what it is he is alleged to have done. Everything he's done since then will have been on the advice of his legal team, and who would go against that?

Like Poyet. Do one with your sensible posting and name a person from the dark side of albions history who he compares with? Or are you saying Gus is more popular than Jamie Moralee? Think carefully before answering this...

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Ridiculous ............... no one knows the truth , ffs

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ridiculous ............... no one knows the truth , ffs

We've been given a few clues though. Enough to form an opinion. Or do you still believe in the 9/11 cover up?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Like Poyet. Do one with your sensible posting and name a person from the dark side of albions history who he compares with? Or are you saying Gus is more popular than Jamie Moralee? Think carefully before answering this...

You've always disliked him (for some reason) and are now Alex Revelling in this. Very few people feel the same way. Accept it.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Double post

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You've always disliked him (for some reason) and are now Alex Revelling in this. Very few people feel the same way. Accept it.

WTF? Always?!! Ridiculous. I've never admired his capacity to put his foot in mouth re: Surez and Palace comments. But whoever you are either that's a bit OTT or you're a stalker. Not even sure the answer myself so how you can profess to know is beyond me if we're getting serious for a moment. U like the thread which is just for fun like. :)

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Annoyed with the whole situation but how could I hate the manager of the best Albion team I have ever seen. It may end badly for all involved, but I will never forget what he has done for us

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

I think half the people claiming that Gus is the anti Christ without knowing what he's actually done probably don't know who Jamie Moralee is.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
WTF? Always?!! Ridiculous. I've never admired his capacity to put his foot in mouth re: Surez and Palace comments. But whoever you are either that's a bit OTT or you're a stalker. Not even sure the answer myself so how you can profess to know is beyond me if we're getting serious for a moment. U like the thread which is just for fun like. :)

On each of the bounced threads proclaiming "Poyet has to go" or so and so is a waste of money, you appeared and spouted drivel. I noticed your name, just as I noticed the other tedious tools. Most of them have been banned or disappeared by now. WW is still around as, it appears, are you.
The thread demonstrates that the majority aren't yet willing to hand him without trial.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here