Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

after today poyet in or out

poyet in or out

• Total voters

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm in a garden down the street, trying to relax and ignore the two fat bald blokes shouting loudly and having a fight about **** ALL.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i cant see him staying in any positive atmosphere now, so we have to move on without him. i didnt want to see him go, just seemed likely and now thats reinforced.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Haven't changed my opinion on Gus (like the bloke and feel we would have kept progressing with him) but there is no way he is coming back so isn't the poll a bit redundant

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
We have received no new information - so why would somebody have changed their opinion after today?

we have, we now know there is an acrimonious relationship between Gus and the club. its not just procedure, or a bit of personality clash that can be resolved over a dinner and a handshake.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
We have received no new information - so why would somebody have changed their opinion after today?

I have.

This morning I was still hoping things would sort themself out, he would come out and appologise and we'd carry on from last season. Now i'm stikk fence as I would like to hear BOTH sides of the story to find out EXACTLY what he's supposed to of done (the club could have made an almighty cock up for all we know - just saying)

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Gus poyet could have an affair with your wife and you would still defend him. Time to face the facts. The bloke is a ****

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gus poyet could have an affair with your wife and you would still defend him. Time to face the facts. The bloke is a ****

No the bloke is acting on legal advice.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Out, which has been my position for some time.

He's toast. You can't not turn up to a disciplinary hearing and expect to retain any moral high ground. The club will fix a date in about 48 hours time and if he doesn't tun up then they'll have no option but to fire him.

If he then takes the club to court he first has to get over a huge hurdle and explain why he didn't turn up when he would have had his chance to put his side of things.

He should have turned up, said I don't agree with your decision and then taken the club to court.

Silly man, and unless there is some legal issue which none of us knows about - which i accept is possible - then he's also being badly advised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here