Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can we have someone at the amex today reporting?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As we type Meade's Ball is transforming himself into a thin, brown hair and on arrival of Poyet's Rolls Royce Silver Shadow at the Amex this afternoon he will slink along the tarmac, climb up Poyet's left trouser leg and work his way up to the anal canal, where he will sit incognito until the meeting has started and report from there.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
As we type Meade's Ball is transforming himself into a thin, brown hair and on arrival of Poyet's Rolls Royce Silver Shadow at the Amex this afternoon he will slink along the tarmac, climb up Poyet's left trouser leg and work his way up to the anal canal, where he will sit incognito until the meeting has started and report from there.

That's awfully good of him to sacrifice his street credibility for all of us ;)

..A mental picture that I am desperately trying to expunge from my mind. Can't someone just loiter around the shop?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
brilliant.....can he live stream it this way too?

seriously, the argus has been so lame over all this - you would think today they might have a live from the amex text update thing where we knew who arrived, when, etc....

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
brilliant.....can he live stream it this way too?

seriously, the argus has been so lame over all this - you would think today they might have a live from the amex text update thing where we knew who arrived, when, etc....

Why do we need to know who arrives and when? That will tell us nothing.

When something definite happens and the club are ready to announce it, they will.

What more can the Argus tell us except the little we already know? What do you want them to do ... make it up?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
they can tell us who is in the meeting, what time who arrives......and sneak into the amex and listen for raised voices.....and guess who....

i dunno...i just want some fncking movement as this is getting crazy.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
they can tell us who is in the meeting, what time who arrives......and sneak into the amex and listen for raised voices.....and guess who....

You seem keen, so you go.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Is it definitely at the AMEX then?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I don't think it will be at the Amex do you?

Far too obvious, my money is on a hotel in London with all the parties arriving incognito and leaving in flagrante

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

I want to know too, but I don't want the Argus to report on trivial stuff that tells us nothing - that's just a waste of their time writing it and ours reading it.

Do we know for sure that the meeting is actually taking place at the Amex? Maybe it's in a 'secret location'!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't think it will be at the Amex do you?

Far too obvious, my money is on a hotel in London with all the parties arriving incognito and leaving in flagrante

They have a very nice boardroom at the Amex - surely Tony would like it in 'his turf'?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Im' sure HB&B has got an invite, and will leave a little teaser tonight

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here