Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighon man survive 15 story fall

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's amazing how many Britains have accidents abroad by falling from balconies. I guess we just aren't used to them. Lucky man.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
"He didn't even scream". Of course not, we're tough in Brighton.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Another reason Brits abroad are regarded as idiots. Too pissed to know what he was doing. Lucky for him he is not dead, unlucky for the gene pool.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Another reason Brits abroad are regarded as idiots. Too pissed to know what he was doing. Lucky for him he is not dead, unlucky for the gene pool.

Incredibly distasteful post, especially that its likely people know the guy as he's from Brighton.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Incredibly distasteful post, especially that its likely people know the guy as he's from Brighton.

Oh keep your Alan's on Dorothy. If someone close to me got all pissed up and did something as idiotic as this lad I would happily tell them to their face they're a ****ing idiot. It's morons like this lad that mean decent people like me get eyed with disdain in some foreign countries. He's lucky, his moronic behaviour could have got him killed. Your kind of faux concern and gravitas makes me want to shit. Grow a pair.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here