Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grizz Sacked

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Chris Adams has been sacked as Surrey Cricket Manager

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
that's what happens when you only manage to get a draw against the whipping boys of county cricket

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
:rave:

And Ian Salisbury.....

Should have stayed with a big club!!!

I saw Salisbully refuse to give a kid an autograph so I don't like him. Grizz on the other hand will remain a hero for what he did for Sussex although on the couple of occasions when I met him he did seem to be somewhat humourless .... that said I was probably drunk as a lord and being an ********.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I do sorry for Adams, as I like him and he's a Sussex legend. But anything bad about Surrey is always good for a laugh

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
So Surrey are looking for a new manager. They have loads of cash to throw around, they play in the top division and are in London near to the TV studios.

Poyet must be driving to the Oval as we speak.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
So Surrey are looking for a new manager. They have loads of cash to throw around, they play in the top division and are in London near to the TV studios.

Poyet must be driving to the Oval as we speak.

:D .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
that's what happens when you only manage to get a draw against the whipping boys of county cricket
Too true. Adams' several years of underachievement with a massive budget would have had something to do with it but failing to beat Sussex was obviously the final straw...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent work, Agent Adams.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I suspect the whole place is a mess still post the Maynard tragedy. He has not done brilliantly up there, but the last 12 months have probably not been that much about cricket.
Probably accounts for R H-B's form since as well.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Having more resources to call upon than most other counties doesn't guarantee success. In Surrey's case, I think morale has been bad there since Tom Maynard's death around this time last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here