Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what would your worst outcome be after the meeting between club and poyet today?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
yawn

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Nothing getting sorted out leaving us in limbo for even longer.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Mine would be the club settle and have a confidentiality clause about the whole sorry saga,imagine never knowing the mucky details,it would leave nsc in eternal purgatory:eek:
What would your worst outcome be?

Ha! As above and Poyet remaining as manager.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

This.

We just need it sorted one way or the other, so that we can get on with the summer player recruitment with or without Gus. Personally, I'm still hoping it's WITH Gus, and maybe a Gus who has wised up a bit.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
It turns out Poyet didn't do any thing wrong (in terms of breaching contract) and 90% of NSC has to get off their high horse

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ongoing limbo.

One way or the other we need a resolution.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It turns out Poyet didn't do any thing wrong (in terms of breaching contract) and 90% of NSC has to get off their high horse

That would be my dream scenario but I suspect that in my dreams it will stay.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

That is the best case scenario, along with a club statement explaining everything.

I still don't think we'll find out the result of the hearing until tomorrow at the earliest :shrug:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
just needs sorting now, dont care if we dont ever find out, but the longer this goes on the more damage it is doing to us long term. we need a boss and we need it now, we are very short on quality players and this will bite us on the arse very soon.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

This. I don't need to know the details, I just want it sorted one way or another (Gus staying and happy or Gus leaving and Oscar taking over, with Vicente as his first signing).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Poyet getting angry and battering the Blooms and the rest of the board to death , no interest in purchasing the club and us folding would be pretty bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here