Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "we have blown it/sort it out threads"

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Can the MODS perhaps limit the amount of " we have blown our chances next season" or " come on Albion sort it out" threads that people insist on starting???

Yes we are concerned what is happening and yes the longer this saga continues, the more damaging it becomes but we don't need 30 new threads a day all about the same thing, it's getting boring now seeing every single member of NSC giving their two cents worth about something they know nothing about! Don't get me wrong i am somewhat concerned but coming on here and posting identical threads won't solve anything!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Isn't this one?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
If we stop people talking about things they know nothing about AND stop people posting duplicate threads, NSC would be like a ghost town. It's a message board, let people talk about what they want.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
If we stop people talking about things they know nothing about AND stop people posting duplicate threads, NSC would be like a ghost town. It's a message board, let people talk about what they want.

True actually, ok re-phrase can the mods merge them altogether then ;)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Unlike with most close seasons, this is a pivotal time in the Albion's immediate future. What happens next is crucial. Why on earth would anyone want to dampen the discussion down? ???

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The shit threads ALWAYS filter themselves. ie - they fall away.

People will not coment on them if they are not relivent.

Dec 29, 2011
Can the MODS perhaps limit the amount of " we have blown our chances next season" or " come on Albion sort it out" threads that people insist on starting???

Yes we are concerned what is happening and yes the longer this saga continues, the more damaging it becomes but we don't need 30 new threads a day all about the same thing, it's getting boring now seeing every single member of NSC giving their two cents worth about something they know nothing about! Don't get me wrong i am somewhat concerned but coming on here and posting identical threads won't solve anything!

Maybe we could make this the ONLY thread to talk about managerial matters, and then the thread you started would have loads of views and replies and you'd just feel sooo important :tosser:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sort it out.

We've blown it.

Happy now?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here