Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet on BBC1 tonight??

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
10.25. Spain v Uruguay. Presented by Gary Lineker with Alan Shearer and Gus Poyet. According to the Radio Times. Is he still due to appear and if so will he be asked about the current situation? Apologies if fixtures

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
10.25. Spain v Uruguay. Presented by Gary Lineker with Alan Shearer and Gus Poyet. According to the Radio Times. Is he still due to appear and if so will he be asked about the current situation? Apologies if fixtures

I imagine that no questions on it will be allowed, as it is still an on-going investigation.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Gus won't say jack. He can't. I doubt the BBC will bother asking, given an investigation is taking place. Looking forward to seeing how he'll be introduced. BHA manager would still be appropriate, but he'll probably be pinned as a former international. Slightly off the point.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Whenever I hear or read stuff like this I always remember this

In the same year when Real Madrid visited Camp Nou for a league game, Luis Figo faced the most hostile welcome ever given to anyone by the fans who used to go crazy cheering his name. Today he was in different jersey which hurt the feeling of each fan. The culés present unfurled a message that could not have been lost on anyone who saw it:“We hate you so much, because we loved you so much”. - See more at: http://thefootballasylum.com/luis-figo-we-hate-you-cause-we-loved-you-so-much/#sthash.iZ12e6Lr.dpuf

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Nothing will be asked about the situation at present, maybe about how the season has gone but thats all.

Hes there to be a pundit for the game tonight only - not there as Brighton manager. Should be intoduced as "Ex-Uruguay International - Gus Poyet" in relevance to the actual program.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Will Poyet actually be in the BBC studio or does he have a video link from his brothel....?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Seeing as the programme doesn't end until 0105 it doesn't show him taking tomorrows meeting that serious unless he doesn't plan to show up

I shouldn't think he is worried about turning up in the slightest, I suspect he only has to say he can't make it in for a meeting today. Its not like he has to do any managerial duties if the players are not there, and as its the only time when there are no games to prepare for (yet) I reckon he can decide pretty much when he wants the meeting!

I should add that unless that he is the one wanting out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here