Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The last few hours of peace and tranquility on NSC

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assuming the minor off season kerfuffle will be resolved tomorrow, today will be the last day of serenity on NSC.

How do you intend to spend the last PBD? (pre binfest day)

I shall be eagerly awaiting Motogull's L2B bike ride review.

It seems like only yesterday, our little boy came into the geek family, all wide eyed and innocent.

Now we have helped him, clothed him, trained him, spent a few hundred £££'s of his money, got him playing fantasy cycle, and today our little boy goes over 50 miles, for the first time, and becomes a man.

It's enough to make a grown man cry.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Assuming the minor off season kerfuffle will be resolved tomorrow, today will be the last day of serenity on NSC.

How do you intend to spend the last PBD? (pre binfest day)

I shall be eagerly awaiting Motogull's L2B bike ride review.

It seems like only yesterday, our little boy came into the geek family, all wide eyed and innocent.

Now we have helped him, clothed him, trained him, spent a few hundred £££'s of his money, got him playing fantasy cycle, and today our little boy goes over 50 miles, for the first time, and becomes a man.

It's enough to make a grown man cry.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Discussion about next season has been pointless up to now, non-footy topics now far too civilised due to Google, sexist stuff moved to other stuff, God it' been dull.

Bring it on Tony n Gus, ding ding!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Gus goes tomorrow then we can wish him well, celebrate his achievements and move on with new hope. Minor binfest perhaps.

If Gus stays, then I reckon we can still look forward to next season. There will be an almighty binfest, which will possibly only subside if we get into a top 2 position and stay there until the end of the season. Gus would really need to deliver quickly in my opinion.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
As a new one I'm likely to adapt far better to the oncoming binfest. It never did strike me as too bin-orientated a discussion here, certainly when merely stalking the threads without so much as a password and username. There may be news on Monday. There may be a quick descent into froth-at-the-mouth jibber jabber, in my view.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I hope we take a step forward tomorrow and are not left waiting any longer.
All this limbo is soooooooooo tedious.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I hope we take a step forward tomorrow and are not left waiting any longer.
All this limbo is soooooooooo tedious.

You could well be asleep and miss all the fun:D

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think the Argus implied pretty heavily that a decision may not be made until the end of next week. So don't get your hopes up.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
(I was trying to start a binfest about a binfest)

must-try-harder.jpg

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I would be surprised if it is just a case of giving Poyet his P45 or a briefcase full of used notes and saying 'adios'.

Having opted for a formal investigation I presume the next stage is a proper disciplinary hearing where the employer will have already notified Poyet of the allegations under investigation but now formally presents their case and then the employee has a chance to respond. Witnesses can be called on both sides. Adjournments may well happen, especially if lawyers are involved. Might even go into a second day if there are multiple allegations to answer.

Then time for a deliberation before whoever is presiding gives their findings.

Presumably there is then a right of appeal?

Having done a good job of keeping a lid on the investigation so far I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear anything for a day or two. Unless someone throws their toys out of the pram.

Even if the outcome is cut and dried quickly the Albion could allow a day or two before announcing any replacements, so it doesn't look too pre-emptive. So might be a week before we know where we stand. If the decision has been taken to part company with Gus then a replacement might already have been discretely lined up and now quietly sorting out his own management team before they accept any offer.

Could be a long few days on NSC!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is the Albion. I bet we will all be disappointed tomorrow. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here