Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Who. Did anyone go last night?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
If so were they good. We are going tonight. Can't wait. Can you see the real me?

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Went last night - brilliant. The video screens and the evocative Brighton images were superb, as were the tributes to Keith Moon & John Entwistle. On around 8.30, ends around 10.45. Quadrophenia + a few more songs besides. If only they had played at The Amex ......

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Was absolutely brilliant. I was wary of it being a let down seeing as this was the first time I had seen them since Charlton in 76. The whole show was slick and polished with the backup musicians really complimenting the whole show. Daltrey's vocals are still as powerful as ever. Well worth the £70 plus ticketshafter fee. For two old geezers in the their late 60's, Townsend and Daltrey still cut it.

Went last night - brilliant. The video screens and the evocative Brighton images were superb, as were the tributes to Keith Moon & John Entwistle. On around 8.30, ends around 10.45. Quadrophenia + a few more songs besides. If only they had played at The Amex ......

Think set is running half hour early tonight what with it being a Sunday, but other than that spot on! Loved the Entwistle section, that song (won't spoil it for those going tonight if still reading on here!) was my favourite part of the Quadrophenia section! Loved every minute of being there watching them do their thing!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here