Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help needed with Seagull Player

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I want to gift my brother subscription to Seagull Player for his birthday. All’s fine, choose card, type message, than it goes to a page asking for details & password. Do they want his details or mine & if I put in a password do I need to let him know what it is. The site is very unhelpful, nowhere to go for ‘How to’.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I want to gift my brother subscription to Seagull Player for his birthday. All’s fine, choose card, type message, than it goes to a page asking for details & password. Do they want his details or mine & if I put in a password do I need to let him know what it is. The site is very unhelpful, nowhere to go for ‘How to’.

trouble with that is it would start from today, nothing much will be happening till August so waste of 2 months subscription, where as gifted has activation code so he could wait a while before using it.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
trouble with that is it would start from today, nothing much will be happening till August so waste of 2 months subscription, where as gifted has activation code so he could wait a while before using it.

Aah! In that case I would follow through with an email customerservices@performgroup.com is the email address you would use.

Not very user friendly on the site I agree!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here