Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cliff Richard's Stewards!

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
See some of the North Stand stewards warming up for next season , by working the Cliff Richard concert at the cricket ground. Can you imagine all those middle aged women being told to sit down every 5 minutes?
Perhaps we can throw our soiled boxer shorts out on the pitch for the first home game!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
celtic.jpg

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
See some of the North Stand stewards warming up for next season , by working the Cliff Richard concert at the cricket ground. Can you imagine all those middle aged women being told to sit down every 5 minutes?
Perhaps we can throw our soiled boxer shorts out on the pitch for the first home game!

You won't belive it but the stewards were actually asking the middle aged woman to sit down every 5 minutes

The wife has got a video of where the crowd rushed up to the stage, with one steward trying to stop them. He caught the first one, and 50 ran past him, very funny. The camera is new and the wife is trying to find out to upload for you all.

Last edited:

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I was there and I recorded this too. It was very funny. It was silly to keep telling the crowd to sit down as it was a bit cold, everyone enjoyed themself better when they were allowed to stand up and dance to the music. It was a great evening. From "The wife"

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here