Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes 2013 (PS3, Xbox)

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Myself and junior Phoenix have pre-ordered, so here's hoping.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
505 Games have today announced that Ashes Cricket 2013 release will now move to July. In conjunction with CA and the ECB, the decision has been taken to move the release date back in order to offer cricket fans the best possible gaming experience to compliment this historic back to back Ashes year. “505 Games has made a commitment to creating a cricket game designed for cricket fans,” commented Tim Woodley, Senior Vice President Global Brand & Marketing at 505 Games. “Developer, Trickstar Games has taken the time to overhaul and rebuild the game engine to offer brand new features in batting, bowling and fielding. By pushing back our release date, this gives us the opportunity to deliver a quality cricket title.” Ashes Cricket 2013 will launch on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii-U and PC. - See more at: http://www.totallygn.com/xbox360/ashes-cricket-2013-delayed/#sthash.8FKIGRkj.dpuf

Left it a bit late to tell us, that's my weekend ruined! :down:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
It's such a shame cricket games are notoriously poor. Brian Lara was be best I ever found, but that had some very peculiar quirks, like the keeper taking the bails off every other ball for no particular reason. I'll be looking forward to this one. A shame they couldn't come up with a better excuse for pushing it back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here