Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer Saturdays are shit...

East Stander

Jun 1, 2013
Saturdays no fun without football, seem to spend the whole day pissed... No change there but missing the footy.....

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Wouldn't mind if the weather wasn't so CACK.

This.

It's not possible at the moment to sit outside without the strong winds blowing newspapers everywhere and heavy showers. I do wish summer would arrive. Don't like to wish the nicer months of the year away as it'll be August and the nights drawing in by then.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm having a shit day, tucked up in bed with a virus. However I have been able to watch The Withdean Years DVD at last and that has softened the blow and made me feel a bit more positive again,

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We should all get a tax rebate for having to live with the weather in this country. It is truely EPIC HORSEH*T !

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We should all get a tax rebate for having to live with the weather in this country. It is truely EPIC HORSEH*T !

It's a force 6 or 7 out there FFS! Less than a week and the nights start drawing in. I blame the Greens you know, global warming my a##e, too much veg being eaten, creates wind you know.......

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A week or so and the nights start getting darker again in preparation for winter.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's a force 6 or 7 out there FFS! Less than a week and the nights start drawing in. I blame the Greens you know, global warming my a##e, too much veg being eaten, creates wind you know.......

I used to blame Barnes but now I lay this shite weather firmly at the door of Barber.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
It is just the shit summer weather that gets me down.We haven't had a decent summer since 2006.
Today,living near the coast,the wind is dreadful.
Really pissed off!At least we had lovely weather in Devon when we went down there last week........thank God we didn't go this week.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You all need to get into Cricket (you have to accept that Sussex usually lose) - had a great day at Arundel yesterday, beer, sunshine and Sussex bowling Pies at the opposition - SUMMER!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dunno about anybody else, but I quite LIKE the close season break when you can flit from Royal Ascot to The Lions to Le Tour to Wimbledon to the beach and come back salivating at the prospect of meeting up with your mates at Worthing or Burgess Hill or a queue-free Amex for some meaningless friendly.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
How can you possibly be bored? I've just discovered Cliff Richard is playing at the County Ground in Hove tonight: have you not got tickets? :woohoo:

He'll be bowling lots of maidens over, I'm sure.

Oh....wait.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
It's all ****ing bollox. Family time, no talking about football shock results or looking forward to going to a game. Now it's sitting about talkin to family and taking 6-7 poos a day just to come and have a look on north stand chat

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
This is the time of year for building a stack of brownie points in readiness for the coming season.
Gardening, decorating, car cleaning, in fact anything that you can report back as "finished" and can refer back to when mentioning having a ticket to an away game.

Today I have "finished" trimming the hedge and "completed" a service on the petrol mower.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here