Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trafalgar Street Car Park

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is (now 'was' as some idiot's just posted a thread about it on NSC) it the town's best kept car parking secret? Regular users will know what I mean. :wink:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I always thought it was only used by Muppets who didn't realise they could park in sainsburys?

Is that Sainsburys where you have to pay if you park for more than x amount of hours (unlike Trafalgar St)? And the one that is no good for a night in town as it closes too early?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I use it sometimes on a Saturday morning,if i am having the full english at Kitchen Cafe. Like other town centre car parks, it does get busy later.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Is that Sainsburys where you have to pay if you park for more than x amount of hours (unlike Trafalgar St)? And the one that is no good for a night in town as it closes too early?

I guess my point only applies to 2 hours... but it does seem to be a well kept secret as its always half empty whereas traf. Street often has massive queues.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I guess my point only applies to 2 hours... but it does seem to be a well kept secret as its always half empty whereas traf. Street often has massive queues.

In six out of six recent visits its never cost us a bean because the exit barrier just goes up as you drive towards it. Maybe it only happens in the evening (when we tend to return to the car).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here