Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cliff Richard 2 Tickets needed for wife & daughter tonight

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Long shot I know, the wife and daughter really want to go and see Cliff Richard tonight.

I have had so much help from all of you getting me and my daughter tickets for matches, I thought there maybe someone who could help.

Call the wife on (Edited for sensible reasons by hitony)

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Thanks both of you, checked the prices out and seems a bit expensive!
I might pop down there and see if anyone has a couple of spare tickets, done it before for her.

If anyone on here has a couple of tickets please give the wife a call Gizella (Edited for sensible reasons by hitony)

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Just to let everyone know, I went along with the wife and daughter, and a very kind man offered me 3 free tickets, we sat in the £90 seats.

If that man reads this & I hope he does a big thanks

It just goes to show, there are nice people about

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I had'nt planned on going, but when he gave me 3 tickets I went along and got brownie points for doing so, if I had'nt it would have meant going home and back again. I thought it would be really bad, was'nt as bad as I thought it would be.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I had'nt planned on going, but when he gave me 3 tickets I went along and got brownie points for doing so, if I had'nt it would have meant going home and back again. I thought it would be really bad, was'nt as bad as I thought it would be.

That's as good a review as Cliff is ever likely to get.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Long shot I know, the wife and daughter really want to go and see Cliff Richard tonight.

I have had so much help from all of you getting me and my daughter tickets for matches, I thought there maybe someone who could help.

Call the wife on 01273 41**** Gizella

It might be a good idea to take the wifes phone number off of here now though!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh well........its worth a try......You guys are so brilliant and have helped me so much in the past, its a long shot I know, but if any of you have 2 (FREE) tickets for The Rolling stones in the states, any gig will do, and can you chuck in free flights (business class would be appreciated) and a decent hotel for a few nights in the area of the gig!!

Thanks Muchly in advance :thumbsup:

Edit: Oh and I have edited your wife's phone number.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Oh well........its worth a try......You guys are so brilliant and have helped me so much in the past, its a long shot I know, but if any of you have 2 (FREE) tickets for The Rolling stones in the states, any gig will do, and can you chuck in free flights (business class would be appreciated) and a decent hotel for a few nights in the area of the gig!!

Thanks Muchly in advance :thumbsup:

He only got the free tickets when he stood outside the venue though.
Off you go!

;-)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I was driving up the M23 on my way to see The Boss at Wembley this afternoon, when my mate, whose ticket i had phoned me and said he couldnt make it.
Anybody want a spare Bruce Springsteen ticket for nothing.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
If anyone wants to donate any fleetwood mac tickets, I'll happily take them off your hands.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I wonder if the moderators could change the title to free tickets, wanted and available for concerts?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Oops

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371418645.042614.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371418645.042614.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 100

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here