Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Dale Jennings

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Hello all,

Just seen that he is set to join Huddersfield,

I know that at the end of last season you were after him - know a family member - and he was keen on joining.

I am a Tranmere fan so a bit biased but on a free transfer I am shocked Huddersfield have got him as he has plenty of potential

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Hello all,

Just seen that he is set to join Huddersfield,

I know that at the end of last season you were after him - know a family member - and he was keen on joining.

I am a Tranmere fan so a bit biased but on a free transfer I am shocked Huddersfield have got him as he has plenty of potential

Was that the one at Bayern?

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
yeah it is him, he has had a few injuries but is now back to full fitness, they offered a new contract but he was struggling to settle in Germany

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Pete O'Rourke, the Sky journo who initially broke the Hudders story, is now saying he's off to Barnsley. If that's the best offer he can get then I doubt there was ever any concrete interest from the upper echelons of the Championship.

Looked a major talent from his time at Tranmere - be interesting to see what impact he can make in this division.

He was home sick, Bayern didn't want to release him but they didn't really have a choice.

Anyway, Bayern II are in the equivalent of League 2 (Bavarian League) it's competitive football, don't be thinking he was playing 'reserve team' football for two years.

Great talent, would have loved to have him!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would have loved him.Might have been interest from upper half of Championship but if he's more likely to be a reserve or bench player there, why not go to a lower Championship / Top L1 side, start, become the star player, and win a move to a bigger club in the future........... Good move for him (though I'd rather he came here as Buckley and LuaLua are injury prone and a 3rd young British winger to rotate in would have been great even if he himself has injury problems but would thus be cheap for his talent level).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here