Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia Junyent hot favourite now!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
He's got three initials, so he fits in nicely with CMS, JFC, KLL etc. On that basis...get him in Mr Bloom.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Someone may have out a fiver on. These markets are so small, the odds move with smalledt of wagers.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We still have a manager. It gus knows they have this guy in the wings it makes his hand stronger for a larger payout.

Why? The club can hire who they want, at any time, for any position.

Gus is, I believe, the club's manager. What's to stop TB hiring a 'Head Coach' for the football side of the business whilst retaining Poyet as a manager with his football responsibilities given to somebody else? He can still be our manager-only now he'll be manager of car parks and cleaning up or something equally silly. Not knowing the contents of football contracts I have no idea if something like that would be possible but something needs to be done to get a new man in as soon as possible because it appears (to all of us NOT ITK) there is zero chance of Poyet being in charge for next season. He may have done well in the 3 1/2 years or so he's been here but he doesn't appear to have The Albion's best interests at heart. If he did, he would have sorted this mess out before pissing off to Italy, Barbados and wherever the hell he is now.

If he had any intentions of managing us next season surely resolving matters would be his (and the club's) Number One Priority? Italy, Barbados and his holiday appear to be more important. In the real world outside of the football bubble people in dispute with employers don't go on holiday until things have been resolved.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Just one thing.....as it looks like the Gus bus has ground to a halt, will we all now have to get aboard the Os-car? :)
< gets coat>

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
anyone know what style of play he prefers?

would be a risk in my view

winning the israeli league must be like winning the scottish one,no?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

don't know if they play in the Israeli league, but some of them looked good enough standard against us in the U21 championships.

Aug 23, 2011
Why? The club can hire who they want, at any time, for any position.

Gus is, I believe, the club's manager. What's to stop TB hiring a 'Head Coach' for the football side of the business whilst retaining Poyet as a manager with his football responsibilities given to somebody else? He can still be our manager-only now he'll be manager of car parks and cleaning up or something equally silly. Not knowing the contents of football contracts I have no idea if something like that would be possible but something needs to be done to get a new man in as soon as possible because it appears (to all of us NOT ITK) there is zero chance of Poyet being in charge for next season. He may have done well in the 3 1/2 years or so he's been here but he doesn't appear to have The Albion's best interests at heart. If he did, he would have sorted this mess out before pissing off to Italy, Barbados and wherever the hell he is now.

If he had any intentions of managing us next season surely resolving matters would be his (and the club's) Number One Priority? Italy, Barbados and his holiday appear to be more important. In the real world outside of the football bubble people in dispute with employers don't go on holiday until things have been resolved.

I'm not sure at all but hiring someone to do his job could probably be viewed as constructive dismissal or making position untenable and then he would be due compo.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

And winning the Scottish one would probably qualify a manager for a job in the Championship.

As his background is coaching Barcelona youth, it's safe to assume our system will suit him just fine. Don't think Maccabi TA had won the league for a long time before he went there so must have something about him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I lost interest in being on the Gus bus some while ago. Let's just get rid and move on to someone bigger and better whose first love is BHA rather than himself.

He was manager of Barcelona B. Does that answer your question?

And don't compare being manager of a Spanish reserve side with being manager of the Albion reserves. Spanish reserve sides play in the main league, they are just not allowed to be in the same division as the first team.

Both Barcelona B and Real Madrid B would be decent Championship sides in my opinion.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
He was manager of Barcelona B. Does that answer your question?

And don't compare being manager of a Spanish reserve side with being manager of the Albion reserves. Spanish reserve sides play in the main league, they are just not allowed to be in the same division as the first team.

Both Barcelona B and Real Madrid B would be decent Championship sides in my opinion.

didn't realise he managed Barcelona B,thought he'd just played for them

I'd still prefer someone with more knowledge of the English game,but that doesn't mean he has to be British

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just one thing.....as it looks like the Gus bus has ground to a halt, will we all now have to get aboard the Os-car? :)
< gets coat>

Will you become Junyentry In Motion? :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here