Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aldershot Club Crest

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I have great affinity with small clubs trying to survive (especially given how close we came to going out of existence in 95-97), but with Aldershot's recent fingernail grip on a place in the Conference with a 10 point deduction for going into Administration I wonder whether their club crest should change from this:

aldershot.jpg

to this:

plucked-chicken.jpg

I hope they survive though as I thoroughly enjoyed the F.A. Cup game there a few years back when we won 6-2.

Come on The Shots!

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
The phoenix badge was a symbol of the rise of a club back from the dead and its rise through the leagues,lets hope they are just a little poorly and will soon be on their feet.

My dad (life long Shot's fan) attended a meeting on Wednesday regarding the formation of a Trust with a view to implementing community ownership. 500 people turned up which was not far off half the gate for some of the final games last season. There is hope at the very least.

Some very good people lost their jobs though.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A passionate set of fans who have a great stadium with a huge covered terrace - a bit like at Cardiff City's old ground, Ninian Park. They always get a good atmosphere going. Hopefully they avoid relegation next season with the ten point deduction.

The phoenix badge was a symbol of the rise of a club back from the dead and its rise through the leagues,lets hope they are just a little poorly and will soon be on their feet.

My dad (life long Shot's fan) attended a meeting on Wednesday regarding the formation of a Trust with a view to implementing community ownership. 500 people turned up which was not far off half the gate for some of the final games last season. There is hope at the very least.

Some very good people lost their jobs though.
WATCHED THEM ON AND OFF OVER THE YEARS HAD AN UP THE SHOTS STICKER ON MY CAR FOR A WHILE:smile:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
A passionate set of fans who have a great stadium with a huge covered terrace - a bit like at Cardiff City's old ground, Ninian Park. They always get a good atmosphere going. Hopefully they avoid relegation next season with the ten point deduction.
I'll take just starting the seaon then take it from there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here