Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Antonio Di Natale

macky

Dec 28, 2004
after all the shit over the last few weeks gus and his gang seem to be hanging on for a payout
vincente acting like a spoilt brat would come back if he can pick the manager etc etc If only we had someone at the club likethis man Shows that maybe football is not all about money and greed

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I didn't know what this was about until I did a Google - anyone feeling a bit dispirited by the attitudes of modern footballers should do the same.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i'm still amazed people can't spell vicente properly!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
after all the shit over the last few weeks gus and his gang seem to be hanging on for a payout
vincente acting like a spoilt brat would come back if he can pick the manager etc etc If only we had someone at the club likethis man Shows that maybe football is not all about money and greed

too true micky

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Why? What did he do?

Di Natale took financial responsibility of the disabled sister of Udinese teammate Piermario Morosini, who died on 14 April 2012 when he suffered sudden cardiac arrest while playing on loan for Livorno. Morosini's death left his sister with no other living relatives.[6]

. He also received the Serie A Fair Play award for interrupting play in a match while Lazio's Libor Kozák was injured, with Udinese down 3–2 late in the game.[15] The 2009–10 season saw Di Natale finish as runner-up for the

seems to be one of life nice guys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here