Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente for manager.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You mean "Player Manager" ? hmmm.....................maybe,not sure..could work..

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Indeed why not... he's a legend, he's dark (as in swarthy), mystery surrounds his every move... I like the idea of "the dagger" as our manager... I like it more each and every time I consider it. It's a gamble, but I like the roll of the dice, I like the odds, I love it. Bring it on, let's make it happen.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It would seem the many on here are in a mass panic over the "delay", sure it's tough, sure it's hard... but sitting in those darkened room moments, allows the possibilities to expand a little. This is a distinct "out there” possibility... The Argus has it right, the problem is the sub text, which should have read: "I will return, I will return under the right manager, and that manager is… me. The Dagger.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I heard a rumour of this today, where has this strange idea come from?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I can see this as a good fit and with his latest interview in the Argus it seems maybe, just clutching at straws that he is engineering such a position.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
For me the idea came in a blinding moment of the obvious... It's the answer to all of our dreams; it’s in the air... I can feel it's meant to be... I have no "insider" fantasist leanings... this is pure, like a mountain stream... flowing towards an ocean of inevitability.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I have to say I love watching Vicente. I always forget how good the goal at Ipswich was too...

Manager though? Not sure.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
For me the idea came in a blinding moment of the obvious... It's the answer to all of our dreams; it’s in the air... I can feel it's meant to be... I have no "insider" fantasist leanings... this is pure, like a mountain stream... flowing towards an ocean of inevitability.

You sound like me after a glass of sherry,i agree i like it......it's plausible

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Your right, but he is selling himself at the moment in the local rags, only says one thing to me.
He wishes a transfer to Crawley or lewes..
Does he even speak English? Remember his initial interviews were in Spanish
Ha.you have apoint.........to the OP no thanks,unless we are going all Spanish,then i could be convinced.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here