• Poyet

Votes: 45 24.7%
  • Vicente

Votes: 137 75.3%

• Total voters

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
After today's Argus article about Vicente open to a return but only if Poyet was to leave, who would you prefer?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you really pushed me, id say Poyet - took us from the arse end of League 1 to the top of the Championship.

That said Vicente is a great player when he is fit, Id rather have them both or neither of them !!

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Can easily get another quality manager, getting the most talented player ever to wear the stripes for free? not going to happen

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Vicente is like a girlfriend who never really committed to the relationship. Then when she sees she is about to be dumped she gets all keen and enthusiastic. Bit late really.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Vicente . He's the best player I've ever seen play for the Albion and he'd be free. Him coming on the pitch makes the whole stadium sing. We can replace Poyet.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If he wants to play, Vicente!

Poyet's position is surely untenable.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
After today's Argus article about Vicente open to a return but only if Poyet was to leave, who would you prefer?

Neither. After all that has been said and done, its time for Poyet to move on.

As for Vicente, well l don't want him either. The stage was set for our Spanish 'stars' to set the show alight in the 2nd leg versus Palarse. All of them though, Calderon apart, (and Bruno who didn't play) let us down big time. None of them performed, and Vincente went awol let again.

It's time for the next stage of our Club's great history to begin. If it means a new managerial team and even a new set of players, then lets got on with it without further delay.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Neither. After all that has been said and done, its time for Poyet to move on.

As for Vicente, well l don't want him either. The stage was set for our Spanish 'stars' to set the show alight in the 2nd leg versus Palarse. All of them though, Calderon apart, (and Bruno who didn't play) let us down big time. None of them performed, and Vincente went awol let again.

It's time for the next stage of our Club's great history to begin. If it means a new managerial team and even a new set of players, then lets got on with it without further delay.

How did Vicente go awol - he wasn't picked in the squad!? We now don't know whether he was more available than has been previously thought. Perhaps GP hasn't been picking him for most of the year!? It's all baffling.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Neither it would make the next managers job more difficult, great player but...

Gus can't stay now even if cleared to return it needs new blood but then I started thinking that midway through the second part of last season Gus ran out of ideas and much as I am loathed to cut and run with managers, I like stability, I think Gus was on borrowed time and only promotion would have saved him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How did Vicente go awol - he wasn't picked in the squad!? We now don't know whether he was more available than has been previously thought. Perhaps GP hasn't been picking him for most of the year!? It's all baffling.

Wasn't picked?, or didn't want to be picked?. There is a big difference. As you say though it's all very baffling. Maybe we will never know the full truth behind it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here