Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is actually in the North Stand? Do you even go?

Your whereabouts on match days...

• North Stand STH

Votes: 90 45.2%
  • West Stand STH

Votes: 62 31.2%
  • East Stand STH

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • South Stand STH

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Go to most games but not all

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Go to some games

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Never go

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters

BHAFC_98

May 21, 2013
How many of North Stand Chat's users are actually situated in the North stand? And how many even go to games regularly?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Go to games as regularly as the 12 winded sky will allow. It's always warmer in the north stand.

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
How many of North Stand Chat's users are actually situated in the North stand? And how many even go to games regularly?

Attended all 2011-2012 home league and cup fixtures sitting in the North Stand.
With the exception of the Millwall game where i was sitting in the East stand ( south corner)
Attended all 2012-2013 home league and cup fixtures sitting in the North Stand.
This coming season i will be mainly sitting in my new seat which is in the North West corner.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yes so im asking how true it is compared to now? And no im not a JCL, had a season ticket since I was 6.

And how old are you now? It's a spiritual reference to our former home for the hardcore, so I don't see the point of the question or what you're trying to prove/achieve.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Transferring next season to be amongst the "Top Lads & Lasses" :angel:

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Fear not of the eager forum fiends, forever ready to mock the later arrivals to the world of online thrill seeking chatterbox.

BHAFC_98

May 21, 2013
And how old are you now? It's a spiritual reference to our former home for the hardcore, so I don't see the point of the question or what you're trying to prove/achieve.
15, I know, I'm just asking to see whether it really is a 'North Stand' Chat. If you don't like the thread then leave it and don't post into it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here