Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid Bernabéu Stadium tour - full details

OK, I've heard back from Real Madrid, they are holding a provisional booking for me for a tour with an English speaking guide at a price of 24 euros a head - call it 20 quid. This is less than half the price the club's official tour operator is charging!!!!

Details on Real Madrid's slightly clunky website here http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330131266093/ContenedorEstadio/Santiago_Bernabeu.htm

But in order to confirm this we need 20 people, so anyone interested please post here or PM me as soon as possible (if you said yes on an earlier thread please post again on this one so everything is in one place).

Real Madrid won't hold the booking for very long, the tour is very popular, so I need to know as soon as possible who is up for this. If we do get 20 people or more you will need to transfer 20 quid per head into my UK bank and I'll pay the club in advance.

If we don't reach our target of 20 people by close of play on Monday I will cancel the provisional booking. I'll still go on my own - if anyone wants to join me that would be great, it will cost you 19 euros, the normal price. You won't get an English guide but I'll do my best to translate for you for a small consideration - probably cold, fizzy and alcoholic!

151 views and no takers?! Maybe everyone has paid the 52 euros the clubs travel partner is charging!!

Or maybe nobody's interested. I'll leave the offer open till close of play Monday, after that I'll cancel the booking with Real Madrid

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There is something wrong with your figures shirley. Or is it me? £20 a head on your special tour, or 19 euros to have you as a translator.

There is something wrong with your figures shirley. Or is it me? £20 a head on your special tour, or 19 euros to have you as a translator.

The normal rate is 19 euros which you can book on the internet, but that doesn't come with an English guide. They have told me they can provide an English speaking guide for 24 euros a head (including the tour) as long as we can raise 20 people.

And no, I'm not charging anything for me!!! It's not my special tour, I've just made a provisional booking with Real Madrid

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Don't worry about missing out, been before and it's like a conveyer belt of tourists - constant stream of people turning up on the day and being shipped round

You may as well just turn up on the day - less hassle than trying to coordinate 20 people

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I hope I didn't imply that your offer was anything but altruistic. If I was going, it would be a friendly face and a shared drink that I would prefer. :smile:

Don't worry about missing out, been before and it's like a conveyer belt of tourists - constant stream of people turning up on the day and being shipped round

You may as well just turn up on the day - less hassle than trying to coordinate 20 people

It's no big hassle, if we get 20 people then fine I'll go with the clubs offer with an English speaking guide. If not I'll just do the standard tour. I just thought people might like the idea of group of Albion supporters going together with a guide.

I hope I didn't imply that your offer was anything but altruistic. If I was going, it would be a friendly face and a shared drink that I would prefer. :smile:

No I didn't think that but you've given me an idea. Maybe I should charge 50 euros a pop, make myself 26 euros a head profit and still undercut the club's travel partner by a few euros!

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
I think people are interested, just that its easier to pay on the day as and when you fancy going. Always loads of English guides available

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here