Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheer Up folks !!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
At least when we watch MOTD next season we can all drunkenly sit in front of our tellys wetting our pants
watching Palarse getting humiliated week in week out !!!!!!

:amex::amex::amex::amex::albion2::albion2::albion2::falmer::falmer::falmer::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Or will they be wetting their pants at all the money and para money they will earn to sustain them for 3 years?

Come on - the b'stards won the golden ticket - life's not always fair. Our time will come.

Very Blue Tits

Jan 2, 2013
The thought of having to watch Steve Claridge for another season is probably the most galling of all the disappointments the last few weeks have brought.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Don't even try to pretend that you wouldn't swap positions with them. Personally, I'd much rather be in the Premiership, even if it was just for one season. Look at the experience that Blackpool had. Chatting to some of their fans in the pub after the 6-1, they all raved about the experiences they had during that season.

Palace stuffed us and won the golden ticket - good luck to them.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Don't even try to pretend that you wouldn't swap positions with them. Personally, I'd much rather be in the Premiership, even if it was just for one season. Look at the experience that Blackpool had. Chatting to some of their fans in the pub after the 6-1, they all raved about the experiences they had during that season.

Palace stuffed us and won the golden ticket - good luck to them.

To be honest mate the only bit that hurt was not beating Palarse in the semi !!
Yes the money is def an added bonus but i would honestly rather spend another season or two in the Championship and let the powers that
be put a good team together that could challenge in there without having to spend too much whne we do go up.
Travelling to Utd Arsenal etc would be great but we have to be realistic.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
To be honest mate the only bit that hurt was not beating Palarse in the semi !!
Yes the money is def an added bonus but i would honestly rather spend another season or two in the Championship and let the powers that
be put a good team together that could challenge in there without having to spend too much whne we do go up.
Travelling to Utd Arsenal etc would be great but we have to be realistic.

I agree that it would be nice to be competetive in that league, but with the massively increased TV deal about to kick in I reckon our best chance would have been to cash in next season and then use parachute payments as a solid base to push on from, should we have been relegated.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's been many a season since I've watched Match of the Day. Watching Man Utd v Aston Villa, Liverpool v Man City etc. really does have a limited appeal in my world. The Football League Show I watch from end to end, just wish it was on a bit earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here