yesterday about PIP
Monday about double glazing

I am sure they send recorded ones so they do not have to listen to me saying

F**K OFF

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leaving a message means they won't be fined by Ofcom for making silent calls. Now we need Ofcom to fine these companies for calling numbers which are on the TPS .

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I had two yesterday and one today, fckn joke, Im getting more and more.

Advice, someone told Me if you get the txt ones dont txt back saying 'f*ck off c*nt' or anything like that, apparently then they know your number is live so save it...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I had two yesterday and one today, fckn joke, Im getting more and more.

Advice, someone told Me if you get the txt ones dont txt back saying 'f*ck off c*nt' or anything like that, apparently then they know your number is live so save it...

Please tell me you (or anyone really) has actually responded to them? Thought it was common knowledge that you just delete them (after reporting the number that sent it) much the same as junk emails

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Please tell me you (or anyone really) has actually responded to them? Thought it was common knowledge that you just delete them (after reporting the number that sent it) much the same as junk emails

Nope, just saying, someone told Me if you txt back abuse, like some people do, they then know your phone numbers live...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here