Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coyle takes over at Wigan

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Gus thought he could walk into any vacant job but all the doors are being slammed shut in his face. I wonder if it has anything to do with his behavior regarding budget and taking the club as far as he has, hit the ceiling. Bet most clubs are thinking if he's taking Brighton as far as he could then he'll not take us any further ie Fulham Wigan etc.

My main worry is that if that no one wants him then what next? Do we pay the ****er off? Which would mean less transfer money for the new manger.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Great news.. Coyle is truly inept, a poor man's Keegan but without Keegan's tactical sophistication. He pitched up at Bolton with a circus of friends, family & an obese ******* alleged to be a kitman, all as clueless as Coyle. If he surrounds himself with these duffers again, there's a good chance he'll take Wigan straight down.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Coyle might be inept as a manager, but he's very good at getting manager's jobs without having to move house.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Gus thought he could walk into any vacant job but all the doors are being slammed shut in his face. I wonder if it has anything to do with his behavior regarding budget and taking the club as far as he has, hit the ceiling. Bet most clubs are thinking if he's taking Brighton as far as he could then he'll not take us any further ie Fulham Wigan etc.

My main worry is that if that no one wants him then what next? Do we pay the ****er off? Which would mean less transfer money for the new manger.

Gus couldn't talk to other clubs without permission from BHAFC - if Brighton haven't given him that permission and they now sack him without proving a breach of contract then it could cost the club far more than just paying off the contract!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here