Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Szczepanik Tweets Poyet hearing Monday now!

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Nick Szczepanik ‏tweets.. "I'm hearing that Gus Poyet will now face his accusers at #bhafc on Monday. It was originally due to be today but he's not in the country".

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Charlie still today?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
As usual the selfish bigheaded buffoon doing himself no favours, if his hearing is arranged then he should be there, total lack of respect towards the club.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
...another week of wasted recruitment and technical planning time goes by..... ho hum.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I see many people on here know facts about the entire investigation......

Tell me, how do you know that he hasnt actually already spoken to TB and hasnt been told that they wont need to speak to him again - so he has gone back on holiday. Or even how do you not know that he has gone away to escape the media as something has about to happen ?

Some people :facepalm:

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
What a joke club we have become in a few short weeks. Indecisive, incompetent, inept, but all is well because they are looking forward to Tano coming back after his holidays. Yeah right.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Agreed, if it were scheduled for today and gus has continued his holiday then it is very disappointing behaviour. I had hoped that it could be worked out and gus could continue as manager but seems unlikely now. I am becoming very worried about next season. Barber may say plans are continuing and we could approach players but no one will sign whilst this mess remains. What is it, 16 fit players?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Agreed, if it were scheduled for today and gus has continued his holiday then it is very disappointing behaviour. I had hoped that it could be worked out and gus could continue as manager but seems unlikely now. I am becoming very worried about next season. Barber may say plans are continuing and we could approach players but no one will sign whilst this mess remains. What is it, 16 fit players?

Yes, 16 fit players excluding March, including Ryan Harley.

3 are goalkeepers.

What a joke club we have become in a few short weeks. Indecisive, incompetent, inept, but all is well because they are looking forward to Tano coming back after his holidays. Yeah right.

I would say quite the opposite, the club took very decisive action, the fact it is dragging on is more to do with the vagaries of the law rather than the incompetence of the club.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
I dont think anyone really knows what is going on other than those at the Amex.. but Szczepanik is solid as a journo. If Poyet was in trouble for the words he said then it doesnt take long to decide on the sack or harsh words by TB. The more I think about this the more I feel theres more to this than meets the eye. The fact that hes not there today would indicate that maybe there was no meeting today. The PR from the club is just plain bad. When you say nothing then people will begin to imagine things and assume the wrong things. What this whole sad saga is doing to the players especially those offered new contracts lord only knows..

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If I were on holiday abroad and my employers suddenly called me in for a meeting, it might not prove possible to re-arrange flights, especially if other family m,embers were involved. Mind you, if the meeting had been arranged since, say, last Tuesday, then that might not be such an acceptable excuse.

Of course, the cock-up theory rather than the conspiracy one usually applies. I've no idea, but if the club wanted him here it should have been them that arranged a flight. Maybe they couldn't sort it and TB's private jet was in for a service ...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here