Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

help for a yeovil fan/transport to games

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i know other fans come on here ,i have a yeovil fan at work that goes to most games home and away and was hoping (doubt it).that he might find other yeovil fans in sussex that could help with petrol costs etc if going to the games.
Its costing him a fortune even just the pre season games,or perhaps you know any that dont post on here.cheers in advance

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Yeovil fans in sussex? there's only 6 of you in Yeovil........ ;-) only joking - i'm sure someone on here will be help if they can.

are you lot seriously in the championship now?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
mate at work,read the thread:)
,he thinks they will go back down,but if they keep madden they will be fine,loads of clubs after him

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
i know other fans come on here ,i have a yeovil fan at work that goes to most games home and away and was hoping (doubt it).that he might find other yeovil fans in sussex that could help with petrol costs etc if going to the games.
Its costing him a fortune even just the pre season games,or perhaps you know any that dont post on here.cheers in advance

stupid question, I know, but do they not have a message board of their own ? Better bet surely ?

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
If he gets a train from Waterloo to Yeovil at the weekends it's very cheap I did it for £12 return booked in advance obviously plus ticket from Brighton to Waterloo

You can intercept the train by catching it at clapham junction, however for some stupid reason it's cheaper to book the train from Waterloo .....

el punal

I hope Yeovil and Bournemouth stay up, living in Dorset it means I get two close away games!

Agreed. Living in Southampton :eek: there are quite a few "local" away games within a relatively short travelling distance : Bournemouth, Yeovil, Reading, Brentford, QPR, Watford, Charlton, Millwall. At least something, in the midst of this doom and gloom, to look forward to.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
stupid question, I know, but do they not have a message board of their own ? Better bet surely ?

yep stupid question,he has tried that already,this board is a pretty mixed fan base so thought i would try

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
no notters,he lives in worthing,see if he fancys sharing mate if he goes to games

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
A car share sounds great, only trouble is I normally go on the train and stay overnight at my dear old mum's house.
Win, win for me and her, I can crash out in a drunken stupor and she gets to see me!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here