Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waking up in sunny Worthing I find myself feeling sorry for good old Hove B & B

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
No bin collection and street cleaning in Brighton and Hove for a week due to industrial action.

You must all be loving the Greens...........

(I'd still tip them at Christmas Tim, it's a thankless job)

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
With the toads hole development,and the desire to put a road through the great wood at stamner park! Also a school adjacent to hove park the greens are certainly looking after our green pockets in the town.

town needs a new school though badly

I feel for the greens a bit and maybe even the lib dems in the wider country - but then I remember that they have spent years c unting off labour for having the gumption to govern and, yer know, actually make decisions

town needs a new school though badly

I feel for the greens a bit and maybe even the lib dems in the wider country - but then I remember that they have spent years c unting off labour for having the gumption to govern and, yer know, actually make decisions

So we have a new school in the toads hole development plans the connaught buildings are to be used for school expansion and an area that supports wild life next to hove park is for a school for kids mostly on the other side of town:facepalm:
Nothing like another 1200 bus/car journeys to help the city with its green credentials.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So we have a new school in the toads hole development plans the connaught buildings are to be used for school expansion and an area that supports wild life next to hove park is for a school for kids mostly on the other side of town:facepalm:
Nothing like another 1200 bus/car journeys to help the city with its green credentials.

Not forgetting the new school on the Hove Police Station site.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
No bin collection and street cleaning in Brighton and Hove for a week due to industrial action.

I don't know when you woke up in sunny Worthing but it certainly wasn't today (unless you didn't wake up until 16:00).

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

Seen a picture on the front of the Argus with rubbish building up like Mount Everest but why is this industrial action only happening in Brighton and no where else? And why aren't the Brighton council ordering the bin men to clean the rubbish as the tax payer is still paying their council tax which a percentage goes to clearing their bins. Don't understand really.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have been hiding in Kitkats wardrobe all day.Lord Bassam came around and read him the riot act then the ghost of Max Miller terrorised him for half an hour. All those idiots who voted Green must surely be more aWARE of how silly they have been and how politics does revolve around doing what your matriarch says all time.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I have been hiding in Kitkats wardrobe all day.Lord Bassam came around and read him the riot act then the ghost of Max Miller terrorised him for half an hour. All those idiots who voted Green must surely be more aWARE of how silly they have been and how politics does revolve around doing what your matriarch says all time.

Personally I blame Ivor Caplin........

Sir Royston thorne

Jun 27, 2004

If there was some publicity to be had, I'm sure you would turn green, which is your current incarnation, Lib/Lib-Dem/UKIP or Tory ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here